Little Falls Public Library to Offer Free Social Security Information Program
Little Falls, NY – November 15, 2022– The Little Falls Public Library is offering a free Social Security Information program on Tuesday, November 29th from 6:00-7:00 PM for individuals ages 55-70. This one-hour financial education program is designed to help attendees learn how to maximize their Social Security benefits prior to collecting them.
Get answers to some of the most frequently asked questions such as:
- When is the best time to collect my Social Security benefits?
- Does it make sense to take benefits sooner rather than later?
- Can I still work and collect benefits?
- What happens to my benefits if I should die too soon?
- Is my spouse able to collect benefits while working?
The event is being presented as a community service by Guest Speaker John Kalil, a Financial Advisor and the President of Retirement Solutions, LLC. The program is open to the public and free to attend. Due to COVID restrictions, seating is limited and advance registration is required. To RSVP, please contact the Library directly at (315) 823-1542.